Please note: To apply for registration as an OTASA member is three step process.
- 1. Register as a user of the OT Admin system, by entering your cell phone number below to receive an sms with a temporary password. It is important NOT to create duplicate registrations, for instance if you have new cell phone number. If you are unsure, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Log in with your cell phone number and the password provided.
- 3. You will automatically be directed to the Profile section where you must update your personal details. You must also change your password before you will be allowed to continue.
- 4. The profile page contains sections for Login details (update your email address here) and Other information. In the Other information section complete as much details as you can. You OTASA registration number will be allocated by the OT Office and you cannot update this field.
- 5. When you have completed your Profile, click the Home page link at the top of the Profile page.
- 6. You may now proceed to the Membership registration item under the Registration section.
- 7. If you are unsure about the specific items you need to register for, contact the OT Office (email@example.com) who will assist you in this regard. Always state your name, surname, cell phone number, email address and OTASA membership number (once it has been issued) in all correspondence.